No idea what to do with the Mangos from your Equal Food box?
Today we have a super easy recipe for you that is also very healthy and tasty!
This salad is ideal for your meal prep for the week, so you can keep a healthy diet without worrying about it. If you don’t love Mango, no worries, you can use other fruit of your choice like apples, pears or even pomegranate.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 Mango
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 small can of black beans
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 branch of coriander
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 1/2 tbsp of smoked paprika
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of sample cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 tsp of sriracha
- Cook your quinoa as instructed in your package. Sauteé the corn in a pan, with a tbsp of olive oil till it’s golden.
- Peel and chop the mango, cucumber, bell pepper and tomato.
- Chop the coriander and save the stalks
- For the sauce: blitz all your spices, coriander stalks and olive oil in a blender.
- In a bowl, add and mix: cocked quinoa, mango, cucumber, bell pepper, tomato, black beans, corn, coriander leafs and the dressing on top!
Note: you can keep this salad in the fridge for 2-5 days, without the dressing.