If you are a raspberry lover, then you won't want to miss this amazing recipe, that is vegan, healthy, without sugar, where you can use this delicious fruit from you Equal Food box!
This guilt free dessert will impress everyone that's for sure! 😍
- 200 g almonds
- 15 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp chocolate powder
- 200 g cashews
- 1 tin of coconut milk (refrigerated*)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon and zest
- 200 g of rasberries
- 150 g of rasberries + extra for decor
- 2 tbsp of agave nectar
- Cover the cashews with warm water for 2h or overnight.
- In a food processor, blend almonds, pitted dates, coconut oil and chocolate powder. Place it in a springform pan and press till it's smooth. Let it rest in the freezer.
- In a food processor, place the drained cashews, coconut milk, agave nectar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla. Blend all of it till it's smooth. If you have difficulties blending, use the cashew water one spoon at a time till you have the desired texture.
- Place half of the filling in the springform pan and place in the freezer. To the other half, add 200 g of the raspberries and blend again. Add it to the springform pan and place in the freezer again,
- In a pan, defrost the rest of your raspberries with the agave nectar till you have a thick texture. With a sieve filter the raspberries so you can extract the juice without seeds. Let it get to room temperature and the add to the springform pan, and place in the freezer one last time for 6 hours.
- Before eating it, let it defrost for 10 to 15 minutes at room temperature and decor with the rest of the raspberries. Enjoy!
*let the coconut mil in the fridge overnight and placed upside down. This method will separate the fat from the coconut water. for this recipe only use the fat and save the coconut water for smoothies!
** for this recipe we advise using a powerful blender.