Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
- 400g Block Cream Cheese
- 200g Curd Cheese
- 150g Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- Lemon and Orange zest
- Handful of Raspberries
- 50 ml Whipping Cream
- For the cookie ground, you’ll need 100 g of Rusk, 200 g Maria Cookies and 150 g of Butter.
- First, the ground must be done. For this, melt the 150g of butter in a pan. Then add the crushed up cookies and rusk and cook until they are golden brown.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Put the crust ground into muffin forms and let it rest in the oven for about 5 minutes. Once it’s done take it out and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the block cream cheese, curd cheese, whipping cream, sugar, eggs and zests.
- Pour the mix into the muffin forms and add 2 raspberries in each mini cake.
- Last but not least, pop it into the oven for about 15-20 minutes. Then garnish with the rest of the raspberries.
← Older Post
Newer Post →